Find your place
We all have a role to play in dismantling the oppressive systems that prevent our communities from reaching their full potentials. Learn more about where you fit in to this effort.
- What is implicit bias?
- What is institutional oppression?
- What's my privilege?
Talk it out
Important conversations are happening around Peabody. Join your colleagues to bring these issues to the surface and start finding solutions.
June 12, 2020
January 29, 2020
Faculty & Staff
Dean's Fellow for Diversity, Equity and InclusionPeabody 105D
- Represent and connect the SoE to offices and officers, as well as campus efforts and initiatives around DEI
- Help coordinate and/or showcase the efforts of SoE faculty, staff and students
- Lead an examination of the SoE DEI climate and efforts
- Hold regular opportunities for faculty, students and staff to share feedback
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure DEI can be even more integrated into SoE admissions, hiring, and promotion and tenure processes, as well as curricular and programmatic offerings.
- Identify and organize campus resources for DEI training and education, and connect the SoE with these resources
- Develop, lead and/or coordinate education, training, and programming