Find your place
We all have a role to play in dismantling the oppressive systems that prevent our communities from reaching their full potentials. Learn more about where you fit in to this effort.
- What is implicit bias?
- What is institutional oppression?
- What's my privilege?
Talk it out
Important conversations are happening around Peabody. Join your colleagues to bring these issues to the surface and start finding solutions.
May 24, 2021
May 18, 2021
April 28, 2021
Faculty & Staff
Dean's Fellow for Diversity, Equity and InclusionPeabody 1050F
- Represent and connect the SoE to offices and officers, as well as campus efforts and initiatives around DEI
- Help coordinate and/or showcase the efforts of SoE faculty, staff and students
- Lead an examination of the SoE DEI climate and efforts
- Hold regular opportunities for faculty, students and staff to share feedback
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure DEI can be even more integrated into SoE admissions, hiring, and promotion and tenure processes, as well as curricular and programmatic offerings.
- Identify and organize campus resources for DEI training and education, and connect the SoE with these resources
- Develop, lead and/or coordinate education, training, and programming