Covid Capacity: 12
Conferencing Options: Zoom, via room PC
Annotation Options: Chalkboard
Technology: Projector & Room PC w/ webcam & microphone
Note: Peabody 202 is only setup to use the in room computer. It is not setup to enable you to connect your own laptop.
Starting Up the Room
- Turn on the projector using the controls on the projector itself:
- Log into the computer using your onyen username & password. A local guest account is also available. Login information is noted on the keyboard.
Hosting a Zoom Session
- Start up the room as detailed above.
- Navigate to unc.zoom.us and launch or join your Zoom session
- Connect the PC audio to your Zoom session:
- Ensure “Echo Cancelling Speakerphone (Logi Group Speakerphone)“ is selected as the microphone and the speaker:
- Ensure “Logi Group Camera” is selected as the camera:
- Controlling the Camera & Speakerphone:
- Presets: Helpful camera position presets
- Zoom: Controls camera zoom
- Pan/Tilt: Controls camera position
- Mic/Speaker: Controls speaker volume and microphone mute
For more information about using Zoom, please visit the UNC Zoom software site.