Below is information on the technology capabilities of classrooms and conference rooms at the School of Education.”
Common Approach: Zoom
Zoom is the recommended platform for HyFlex sessions. Zoom resources:
EdIT Supported Classrooms
School Agile Classrooms: Peabody G010 & 2040
General Purpose Classrooms
GPC technology varies.
- Some have PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) cameras
- All can use the document camera if no PTZ cameras are installed
- Some have ceiling mics for broad coverage
- Some have lapel and/or handheld mics
- All can use the document camera if no mics are installed
ITS Classroom Hotline Resources:
EdIT Supported Conference Rooms
Basic Conference Rooms: Peabody G070 & 3028F
Advanced Conference Rooms: Peabody G002A (research commons), G040A, 2010D, & 2050D
- The classrooms at the CCEE are supported by ITS Classroom Hotline & configured the same as GPCs. The only rooms capable of HyFlex are CCEE 100 & 105/106.
- 100 & 105/106 were already HyFlex capable (PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) cameras/lapel & handheld mics). We added high-end, full room capturing, microphone arrays to improve full class participation.
- Guide: CCEE HyFlex https://portal.ed.unc.edu/resources/ccee-hyflex/
If you need immediate assistance, please call: 919-966-6220. Otherwise, please submit a help request via help.unc.edu.